If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client is a reputable African broadcasting and entertainment multinational company covering free-to-air TV, pay-TV and Digital media looking to hire an experienced Sales Manager.
The holder of this position should have strong experience in media sales, preferably TV background, Pay TV or FTA.
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve national sales goals across multiple media platforms.
- Lead the firm's sales team with clear direction on our expectations and strategies.
- Responsible for internal marketing of station to national reps with ongoing motivational support.
- Acts as a marketing consultant to national accounts utilizing station marketing and merchandising materials in developing marketing plans and co-promotions.
- Work alongside sales executives to foster a positive sales environment.
- Work closely with General Sales Manager in pricing and managing inventory to effectively sell to all accounts, local and national.
- Develop relationships with key local decision-makers.
- Accurately forecast national revenue on all platforms in order to identify key strategies for increasing market share.
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by direct-line manger.
Required Experience and Skills
- Five years broadcast sales management experience preferred.
- Must have a proven track record of success in transactional, new business, digital and multi-platforms sales.
- Is a skilled negotiator who knows how to up-sell.
- Past experiences with managing an independent television station a plus.
- Candidates must possess strong leadership, motivational and sales skills with a proven track record of success.
- Proven success in new business development and multi-platform sales.
- Thorough knowledge of ratings and the ability to create presentations.
- Ability to forecast and execute a clear plan and vision.
- Creative selling abilities a must!
Salary & Application
Attractive remuneration above industry standards based on experience
Method of Application
Qualified applicants with the required basic experience should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘SM31’ as subject of mails . Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.