Our client is a Financial Technology company with strength in e-transactions and e-payments systems. They offer advanced secure and integrated electronic payment processing solutions and service to banks and non-banks clients.
A profit center manager is responsible for running the strategic business unit profitably,generating results and as such, generally have decision-making authority related to business development, operating expenses and driving up profitability. Note, this is primarily a business development/Sales role
- Focus on business development and sales
- Have existing portfolios
- Deploy resources in in an efficient manner to achieve set targets
- Deal origination
- Demand generation
- Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects
- Sales /Business Development experience is mandatory
- Must have an existing pipeline within the Telco industry in Lagos and the South
- Must have experience managing budget for sales team
- Must be self motivated
- Practical intelligence
- Analytical ability
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Must be very versatile, innovative and creatively destructive
- Fantastic bonus/Commission structure
- Promotional items
go to method of application »
The Finance & Investment Manager will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Keeping detailed knowledge about the economy and financial markets up-to-date
- Interpreting complicated financial information
- Making informed recommendations
- Analyzing company accounts, profit and loss sheets and cash flow information
- Maintain the financial health of the organization
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Look back at previous investment decisions and the thought process of making the investment decision
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a finance, accounting or investment role
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
- Strong numeric skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Member of a relevant professional financial body
go to method of application »
The role requires an Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies.
- Undertaking financial administration.
- Preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients.
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis;controlling income and expenditure.
- Analyzing and investigating annual and monthly financial accounts.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Accounting
- Work experience in the Financial Technology sector is a MUST
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Member of a professional Accounting body
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.