HR Job Vacancy at Ralds & Agate
Posted on: 5 February, 2017
Deadline: 15 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ralds & Agate
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
- The successful candidates will partner with a team of payroll, benefit and recruiting specialist to provide a full range of quality HR services. There is a significant interaction with a variety of others in situations that require sensitivity, flexibility and the ability to influence others.
- Establish processes and program to support human resources and recruiting functions.
- Develop and administer best practice forms and process documentation including, employment handbooks, orientation materials and policies tailored to specific client business
Requirements and Practices
- Create and /or administer employee benefit programs
- Conduct compensation bench making surveys and prepare recommendations to executive management team.
- Develop and manage employee performance management programs to support timely and constructive feedback and recognition
- Support supervisors and department heads with coordination of and communication around employee disciplinary issues
- Develop and administer tools and programs to support pro-active employee communications
- Serve as advisor to client regarding employment practices necessary to ensure compliance in all area of federal and state employment law
- Coordinate risk management programs
- Monitor workers' compensation claims and coordinates communication between employee and insurance carrier.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of professional level experience in human resources
- Professional Certificate is an added advantage
- Ability to multi- task
- Recent hand on experience handling day-to-day Hr activities and Hr policies/program implementation
- HR consulting experience is an advantage
- Presentation experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com using "Application for the post HR Consultant" as the subject of the mail
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ralds & AgateSimilar Jobs
- West Africa Asset Management Lead at HReade Limited
- Quality Assurance Jobs at Kantar
- Business Unit Director at Human Edge Limited
- Job Vacancy at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)