Our Client, a leading oil & gas servicing company will be in need of a qualified professional who would be responsible for providing decision support information to the organization and improving its flexibility to respond to business change also helps to reduce operational costs in all aspects of the business and maximizes its focus on business growth and profitability.
Purpose of role
The Finance Manager would act as a business partner to the organization on particularly budget and implementation, improving accounts and actuarial resource flexibility and capabilities. The role also involves collection outstanding of receivables, planning and reporting, checking and reconciling, decision support and strategic analysis.
- Finance Lead: Support the organization in areas involving the periodic reporting of the Company accounts, statutory audit and reporting of the financial position, treasury, banking relations and related areas of corporate finance functions.
- Finance Budgeting and Control: Co-ordinate, develop and analyze budgets to achieve Company corporate objectives.
- Accounts and Treasury Management: Forecast financial reports and financial trends for the company to achieve corporate objectives.
- Audit: Responsible for preparing and representing the company during statutory audit.
- Taxation: Advice the company on tax and GST (Goods and Service Tax) matters. Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out. Updating the Organization regarding changes in legislation or financial regulations that may affect the company’s business operation.
Qualifications & Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the Sciences, Social Sciences, or a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or a relevant field.
- Membership or certification of ACCA, ICAN or any other relevant professional bodies.
- Management ability and supervisory skills.
- Basic HR knowledge
Method of Application
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Finance Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org