Staffline Consulting Ltd urgently requires the services of a GM / Lead Manager for her client in a Freight Forwarding / Logistics Company to oversee the day to day Cargo operations, Administration, Asset & Employee Management.
Responsibilities are not limited to:
- Direct and coordinate activities of the business.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures
- Driving sustainable and continuous optimisation of the business system by embedding process. Ensure projects are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Time management.
- Management of financial resources.
- Process improvement and quality management.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Must possess a minimum of a second class Upper in Business administration or any related discipline from a reputable university.
- Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 - 5 years in similar role.
- Applicants should be between 35 to 40 years of age.
Location: Oshodi, along International Air Port Rd
Salary: 120k - 150k per month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below