Staffline Consulting Ltd urgently requires the services of a GM / Lead Manager for her client in a Freight Forwarding / Logistics Company to oversee the day to day Cargo operations, Administration, Asset & Employee Management.
Responsibilities are not limited to:
- Direct and coordinate activities of the business.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures
- Driving sustainable and continuous optimisation of the business system by embedding process. Ensure projects are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Time management.
- Management of financial resources.
- Process improvement and quality management.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Must possess a minimum of a second class Upper in Business administration or any related discipline from a reputable university.
- Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 - 5 years in similar role.
- Applicants should be between 35 to 40 years of age.
Location: Oshodi, along International Air Port Rd
Salary: 120k - 150k per month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale