Binary Consulting Limited was incorporated in 2003 to provide comprehensive human resources consulting service to its select clienteles.
Our HR Consultants are committed to “Listen, Understand, Respond and Deliver” exceptional service by providing valuable technical expertise backed by specialist skills to address identified peculiar challenge.
Therefore, we will provide your organization with integrated business services that will impact corporate performance by redesigning and deploying practical business and peoplesolutions to achieve the following amongst other benefits.
Binary Consulting Limited, on behalf of our client, who operates in the real estate sector, requires the service of an experienced, intelligent, motivated individual to join their team.
(REF.BIN ACC 07/002)
- Ability to supervise general accounting functions, including co-ordination and preparation of financial reports,
- Maintain accounting controls and define accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage banking relationship
- Manage tax issues
- Payroll administration
- Establish and maintain internal controls procedures
- Liaise with regulatory authorities at all levels (Local, State and Federal)and Auditors
- Keep abreast with changes in financial, tax regulations and legislation
- Prepare Accounting Reports at predetermined intervals for management decision
- First degree in Social Sciences from a reputable Higher Institution
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ work experience as an Accountant
- Must be conversant with Microsoft Excel and at least one Accounting software
- Must be self-motivated
- Must possess supervisory ability
- Must possess written and oral communication skills
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Must possess good analytical and problem solving ability
Method of Application
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.