Sales Administrators at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Workforce Group
Posted on: 3 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- To develop, implement and maintain consistent business processes for the support of the commercial sale.
- Fully implementation of CRM for sales and marketing.
- Follow process of capturing customer data in the CRM / existing data bases and updating on regular basis
- Follow order management system for new order processing, factory shipment and stock inventory to ensure product availability
- Generating weekly and monthly sales performance report
- Establish customer list for Sales engineers / consultants
- Report annual call frequency rate for each Sales Engineer based on minimum customer visit per month
- Recording the sales calls for each Sales Engineer
- Ensure proper recording of all enquiries by segments, by model and corresponding KVA
- Open new customer’s accounts
- Processing new orders in the system and evaluating the sales and delivery trends on weekly basis
- Processing of Lost sales Reports
- Working closely with Supply chain
- Close coordination with branches for their stock requirements and timely shipments.
- Preparing daily sales report for management review
- Preparing the monthly performance report for sales engineers
- Preparing monthly sales report for management review including the performance against AOP
- Receiving and processing monthly forecast from Sales team and prepare summary for HOD
- Monitor the receivables and follow up with sales team
Administrative and Secretarial Functions
- Ensure diary commitments, administration and travel arrangements are managed effectively with daily communication and updates.
- Take Minutes of meetings
- Assist with communication and mass communication to customers
- Keep and maintain an accurate records, proper filing system and proper document management for commercial department
- Maintains and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Manage administration tasks for the operations of the commercial department team, set up appropriate systems to manage and audit tasks(holidays, absence, overtime, On Track, external audits etc)
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure
- 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor Degree/ HND
- Computer literacy i.e., MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
Method of Application
Qualified persons can apply by sending their CVs to email@example.com. The Subject of the mail should be “Sales Administrator”
Only qualified Persons will be contacted for an interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Kimberly-Clark
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- General Ledger Accountant at a Leading Multi-national Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Jobs at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Manager at a Large Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources
- Latest Job Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Gradaute and Experienced Vacancies at FEMACK Food Processing
- Latest Jobs at Fumman Chemicals