Do you possess exceptional interpersonal relationship skills?
Are you very organized and can handle pressure?
Have you been looking for an opportunity to apply your management skills for social good and community development?
Why don't you consider joining Education as a Vaccine.
Education as a Vaccine is a non-governmental, youth focused organization that works in partnership with children and young people to advance their rights to health and protection from all forms of violence by strengthening their capacities providing direct services and influencing policies for improved quality of life.
We are looking for an Admin and Human Resource Coordinator to:
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Create system and procedures to protect the health and safety of all employees while on organizational premises.
- Maintains records of office assets and supplies according to Finance and Admin policies.
- Design and execute successful sourcing strategies for supplies, goods and services in line with procurement policy
- Prepare contracts and agreements in line with organizational policy and government guidelines.
- This is a full time paid position that will be based in our HQ in Jahi, Abuja.
- The potential candidate will report to the Team Leader, Finance and Admin and will be responsible for supervising a team of4- 5 people (Admin Officer, Admin Assistants, Driver and Receptionist)
- A BSC or HND in Social Sciences
- At least 2-3 years experience in similar position
- Knowledge of Nigerian labor laws is an advantage
- Experience managing a team successfully
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Can work under intense pressure without loosing focus.
- Strong skills in time management and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self motivated and can work with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strongly believes in and willing to uphold human rights values and positive youth development
- Young people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Education as a Vaccine (EVA) career website on www.evanigeria.org to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale