Business Development/Marketing Officers at Access Solutions Limited
Posted on: 3 February, 2017
Deadline: 17 February, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Access Solutions Limited, is in the business of IT Consultancy, Software Development and Engineering Services.
- Actively research potential clients
- Pursue new business relationships and create your own client base
- Obtain necessary client requirements for all projects
- Define e-commerce or business strategy including content, delivery, site analytics and other target market.
- Own and monitor e-commerce/business website dash boards
- Ensure appropriate revenue tracking procedure and processes for other digital outlets including emails and social media
- Monitor developing e-commerce technology trends, evaluate business opportunities and recommend new web-portal initiatives for the company
- Assist in developing traffic generating strategies and tactics that will drive new customers to our e-commerce/ business portal
- Work closely with IT team to understand projects and advocate for marketing /consumer site improvement(supporting with thoughtful, documented business cases)
- Develop and implement new business development strategies tailored to the targeted customer.
- Plan and Coordinate Marketing Campaign on SOCIAL MEDIA platforms
- Develop pursuit materials, prepare presentations and be regularly present at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows and conferences.
- Plan and coordinate business generation activities, such as responding to client requests for proposals (RFP), etc.
- Oversee Companys electronic marketing efforts including supervision of Web site design and maintenance.
- First degree or its equivalent in marketing
- 2-3 year marketing experience in service providing company.
- Must have a full knowledge of marketing with social media platforms.
- Having a previous work experience with a bank will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions