Business Development/Marketing Officers at Access Solutions Limited
Posted on: 3 February, 2017
Deadline: 17 February, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Access Solutions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Access Solutions Limited, is in the business of IT Consultancy, Software Development and Engineering Services.
- Actively research potential clients
- Pursue new business relationships and create your own client base
- Obtain necessary client requirements for all projects
- Define e-commerce or business strategy including content, delivery, site analytics and other target market.
- Own and monitor e-commerce/business website dash boards
- Ensure appropriate revenue tracking procedure and processes for other digital outlets including emails and social media
- Monitor developing e-commerce technology trends, evaluate business opportunities and recommend new web-portal initiatives for the company
- Assist in developing traffic generating strategies and tactics that will drive new customers to our e-commerce/ business portal
- Work closely with IT team to understand projects and advocate for marketing /consumer site improvement(supporting with thoughtful, documented business cases)
- Develop and implement new business development strategies tailored to the targeted customer.
- Plan and Coordinate Marketing Campaign on SOCIAL MEDIA platforms
- Develop pursuit materials, prepare presentations and be regularly present at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows and conferences.
- Plan and coordinate business generation activities, such as responding to client requests for proposals (RFP), etc.
- Oversee Companys electronic marketing efforts including supervision of Web site design and maintenance.
- First degree or its equivalent in marketing
- 2-3 year marketing experience in service providing company.
- Must have a full knowledge of marketing with social media platforms.
- Having a previous work experience with a bank will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Access SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Clients' Relations Manager at Ultra Media Solutions
- Engineer NSMC - (BSS, NSS, TX/MPLS) at MTN Nigeria
- English Speaking Personalized Internet Assessor at Lionbridge
- Business Development Executives at McDorsey Service Company
- UI / UX Developer at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Operations Director (Passive Operations) at IPI PowerTech
- Drivers at HiiT Plc
- Senior Laboratory Program Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)