Audit Officers at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
Posted on: 3 February, 2017
Deadline: 7 February, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Coleman Technical Industries
Coleman Technical Industries Limited ("Coleman") was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products that meet international standards.
The principal operation of Coleman is the manufacturing of electrical wires and cables for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. We manufacture a wide range of high quality standard and specialty cables.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local Government legal requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Any other duties as may be required by Management.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with Four years experience.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com the title of the position must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Coleman Technical Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Analysts at JMG Limited
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Head of Agribusiness - DIAGEO
- Field Sales Executives at Voda Paints Limited
- Graduate ICT Assistant at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Electrical Engineers at JMG Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Fleet Store Officers - NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Promotions Officer at SABMiller Plc
- Jobs at Kimberly-Clark