Internal Auditors at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
Posted on: 3 February, 2017
Deadline: 9 February, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)
Me Cure Healthcare Limited was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria with 7 healthcare diagnostic centers in Nigeria including an eye center which is a state of the art ophthalmic clinic used to diagnose, treat and perform vision related surgeries.
At Me Cure, we have only highly trained medical professionals and technicians using the best cutting edge tools and technology to provide the best service to the Nigerian People.
- The Internal auditor will be responsible for risk management, control, growth and advising management on how to improve systems and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- HND/B.Sc. Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- Knowledge of Information Technology will be an advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Sound independent judgment.
- ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage
- Proven working experience as an Internal Auditor
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)Similar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at an Aesthetic Clinic - Fadac Resources
- Marketing Executives at PathCare Laboratories
- Job Openings at Mopheth Group
- Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Registered Staff Nurse/Midwife at St. Kizito Clinic
- HR Intern at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Business Development Manager at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Medical Jobs at Shammah Specialist Hospital