Business Development Executives at Stable Technology Limited
Posted on: 3 February, 2017
Deadline: 21 February, 2017
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Stable Technology is a full-service industrial contractor that specializes in engineering, fabrication, installation and integration, with a particular focus on projects that involve complex machinery and material handling systems.
- The individual must be Energetic and vibrant. He/She must be able to manage and executes administrative, project, and executive support activities associated with the office
The Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to Identify opportunities, trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Must be able to Locate or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Possess a good negotiating strategies, public relation and personality.
- Possess good examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Ability to closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Ability to protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Keen to enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Possess and excellent closing Skills,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Efficient Territory Management and presentation skills
- Interested candidates must have an MSc in Social science / Business Administration with 1 year experience or B.Sc in the above discipline and 5 years work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Word processing and/or data entry skills.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Applicants shouldsend their CV's and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng
- Logistics Assistant at Bosch
- Cloud Architect I at TRC Companies, Incorporated