If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
To carry out all sales activities within the region in order to meet set targets.
- To ensure a harmonious relationship with company’s various distribution channels and institutional customers to achieve set target.
- To source for viable prospects in the region.
- To maintain a hitch-free delivery to the customers and strive to resolve complaint within 24 hours, if they arise.
- Monitor stock levels of customers for prompt replenishment, to avoid stock-outs.
- Coordinate marketing event/promotion to create awareness and enhance sales volume.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the region/affairs of the customer service executives as well as other employees.
- Embark on field accompaniments and carryout on-the job training for subordinates, as appropriate.
- A first degree or HND related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in consumer foods.
- Capability to work within a multicultural team
- Language capabilities: Fluent in English; majors local dialects will be a plus
- Communication and diplomacy skills
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send their CVs to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.