Human Resource Role at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: 8 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is the global leader in the laundry, homecare and beauty care business. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The HR Specialist - Talent Management shall ensure the quality and effectiveness of the company’s workforce through recruiting talented staff, promoting best management practices and offering career ladders that provide opportunities for every individual to rise to his/her full potential and to meet/surpass organizational goals.
- He/she will provide coaching, claims administration and investigation, recommendations and training to managers and supervisors to facilitate the prevention and resolution of complex employee relations issues.
- Acknowledge Birthdays, Anniversaries and other employment milestones
- Manage the Shout Outs
- Design and Implement point system that staff can use toward rewards
- Advise employees of their rights and responsibilities in personnel matters.
- Review and interpret policies and regulations, and advise managers on the proper procedure in handling personnel matters and issues.
- Conduct timely, objective and thorough HR investigations of employees in response to disputes, disciplinary matters, allegations of misconduct, and external agency claims.
- Document and produce reports regarding investigation findings and provide monthly report of investigation and claims to Director of HR.
- Ensure process and supporting documentation for the corrective actions are applied consistently.
- Facilitate the employee exit process, including conducting the exit meeting and providing an exit interview.
- Track exit interview trends and provide monthly report to Director of HR.
- Keep training and professional development records up to date in HRIS.
- Update performance and individual development goals in HRIS.
- Perform quarterly audit of HRIS system to ensure data integrity.
- Administer the company’s annual focal performance management process including administration of the online review system.
- Provide assistance, coaching and/or mentoring to managers around the performance management of staff.
- Support managers in the development of performance improvement plans.
- Track progress of performance improvement plans for the duration of the plan and make recommendations for additional action, including disciplinary action as necessary.
Onboarding and Retention:
- Review and discuss organizational structure, programs, staff and sites
- Review and discuss employee handbook
- Review and orient staff health and safety orientation
- Conduct bi-monthly site visits to check in on site staff needs, satisfaction and engagement.
- Conduct “Stay Interviews” semi annually.
- Identify and implement assessments to determine high potential leaders within the organization
- Design and execute strategies to advance performance and career development of high potential leaders including providing support to managers in creating individual development planning, coaching, and mentoring
- Oversee various surveys and focus groups to determine organizational development, leadership development, staff engagement and training needs.
- Partners effectively with staff and external vendors and resources as needed
- Identify and assess training needs within a company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Facilitate training sessions as needed (i.e. new hire orientation sessions).
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Required Education: Degree in Human Resource Management or any other related course
- Certifications in HR Management will be an added advantage
- Required Experience : 8- 10 years of work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on this position
- Ability to adhere to the company’s values, core competencies, standards of conduct.
- Technical savvy and knowledgeable in general office equipment, MS Office Suite, HR systems.
- In-depth knowledge of the policies, practices, and procedures of pipeline development and talent management programs.
- In-depth knowledge of leadership development theories, principles, and related practices.
- Knowledge of organizational development and talent management principles, theories, and objectives.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in conducting research, investigating alternative solutions and recommending solutions to problems affecting the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to diverse audiences.
- Ability to influence buy-in across the organization to advance initiatives and programs.
- Intermediate process facilitation skills and/or classroom training.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Strong project management and written and verbal communications skills required.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at Workforce Group
- Finance Roles at Ralds & Agate
- Foreman/Supervisor at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at Transquisite Consulting
- Procurement Officers at Andrex Chas
- Chief Financial Officer at People Experts
- Jobs at LeadHire Limited