Human Resource Manager at a Multinational FMCG Company - CGAssociates (CGA)
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at CGA Consulting (CGA)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are an efficient, employee focused consulting firm based in Lagos Nigeria. After incorporation, we hit the ground running with our vision to provide quality service to our clients in the areas of Talent Acquisition and Employee Services/Welfare Initiatives.
Our main objective is becoming the preferred and reliable partner to all our clients in terms of delivering quality candidates and world class professional HR services.
- Identify needs for new policies and procedures.
- Responsible for delivering Employee & Industrial Relations to the business (kowledge of legislative and consequent impact on the organisation, reltuonship with work council, unionsand regulatory bodies)
- Interface with HR service providers for delivery of core HR services to the business.
- HR strategy and implementation
- Skilled in work force planning, using agreed upon metrics and best practices to ensure business operations are staff optimally.
- Manage and drive end-to-end recruitment process timeously and in line with work force plan and operational growth.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation.
- Act as custodian for performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. goals, with performance standards, are set at functional and team/ individual level.
- Employee productivity measures agreed upon and monitored
- Compensation management - good understanding and knowledge of compensation plans and practices in the private healthcare industry in Nigeria.
- Establish training structures, processes and practices and assign needed resources to ensure training needs of platform addressed. This may include partnerships with healthcare colleges.
- Administers benefits programs such as health, insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Manage daily HR related operational matters.
- Assist with employee engagement activities, advising leaders on and ensuring compliance with HR policies, procedures and practices, and assisting in the management of day to day employee relations
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
- Establish & maintain partnership with Line Managers to assist in solving HR related problems.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: BSC/MSC degree in Personnel/HR Management.
- 10 - 15 years HR related working experience in an internationally focused company.
- Indepth knowledge of industrial and employee relations
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian Labor law
- Experience in an agriculture industry
- Engage with senior stakeholders locally & work in a demanding, high paced environment.
- Seasoned ability to influence & convince others.
- Excellent presentation and presentations skills (oral, writing).
- Strong interpersonal skills: listening & advisory.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CGA Consulting (CGA)Similar Jobs
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Storekeeper at Giant Beverages Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc