We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 4 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to Work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values in a nutshell speak to placing our customers as priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
As a Franchise Management Officer, your responsibilities would be to:
- Build strong business relationships with franchises and other relevant bodies.
- Evaluate market conditions and recommend strategies for franchise expansion
- Conduct periodic audits of franchise operations and recommend areas of improvement, acting as a culture champion in the franchisees.
- Provide franchises with guidance and training to ensure the highest levels of service delivery, quality, value and efficiency.
- Monitor compliance within franchise businesses to ensure that organizational standards, policies and processes are met
- Oversee the implementation and management of operational campaigns and special projects.
- Lead and train the franchise partner’s employees to ensure high levels of service delivery, quality, value and efficiency
- Develop new fulfillment locations and remodel existing ones.
- Prepare monthly reports and metrics, highlighting trends, areas of interest and concerns.
- Conduct periodic spot-checks on various franchise locations, resolving any issue that affects compliance and productivity
- Participate in Special Projects which impact on sales.
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Possess an extraordinary mind and love to use it.
- Have excellent people & communication skills.
- Love working with numbers and find it exciting.
- Have a good knowledge & understanding of the logistics industry.
- Enjoy solving problems, love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. Don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you are concerned everything worth doing is worth doing right every single time. You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- Can travel at short notice.
The role reports to the Regional Manager, Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale