Financial Controllers at WTS Energy
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job Number: WTSHO15710
Type of Employment: Permanent
- Review financial terms and assess financial assumptions during tenders, extensions and renewals.
- Minimize financial risks/liabilities and advise on maximizing revenues for each contract.
- Pro-actively advise and support in solving contractual escalations and ensure maximum attainment.
- Actively manage cash flows and working capital of contracts and assigned entities.
- Perform financial risk-, opportunity- and trend analysis on a regular basis.
- Recommend on business and financial improvements and drive change proposals.
- Process budget and forecast data and ensure a timely submission of budgets and forecasts reports to the Group
- Coordinate the timely provision of info to the Tax Department as required, for preparation and filing of tax returns and local audits. Implement Group internal control Policies and Procedures and ensure compliance.
- Implement applicable accounting, legal and tax structures in all relevant countries to minimize liabilities. Monitor legal, tax and covenants compliance and flag non-conformities. Execute exit strategies.
- Provide timely monthly Management reports and conduct variation analyses and reviews.
- Provide guidance and support to the Accounting function as and when required.
- Work with internal and external auditors on statutory audit and tax requirements.
- Internal Finance, Operations, Tax, Legal, Tendering, Commercial.
- External External auditors, Banks, JV partners
- Educational background Master’s degree in Finance/Business Administration.
- Risk Assessment and Evaluation - Job Related Risk
- Experience in a similar role In depth knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in working with data-systems
- 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy career website on www.wtsenergy.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Business Development Executives at Luxxor Group
- Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program A.P.I.P.2017
- Enviromental Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm - BeaconGate Limited
- Lubricants Distribution Manager at Orion Group
- Forte Oil Plc Recruiting for Project Engineers
- Latest Vacancies at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Well Servicing/Coil Tubing Field Supervisor, Services at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited