Creative Graphic Designers at WFO Roedl & Partner
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: 7 February, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at WFO International
At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
- The ideal Creative Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The role involves listening to diverse stakeholders and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- The graphic designer will work on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, presentations, reports, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, and thus enhancing the firm's brand equity.
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Interpret business needs and developing concepts to suit the intended purpose(s)
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to stakeholders or account managers;
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- Proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Work on layouts and art working pages ready for print;
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel drawl, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash etc.
- Advise stakeholders on strategies to reach a particular audience;
- Incorporate changes recommended by the job owners into the final design.
Education & Experience
- The desired candidate should be a graduate (HND/Bsc/B.A) in a related discipline.
- Must have 4 - 5 years work experience as a core graphic artist.
Skills & Competencies:
- Must be IT savvy (Photoshop, Corel drawl) etc.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management.
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of pre-press operations
- Must be able to do page planning and imposition
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their application to: email@example.com with "2017 Creative Graphic Designer" in the subject line.
- Applicants must submit the following alongside a current cv for consideration:
- Attachment containing past samples of work done in the past.
- A list of software packages that the candidate is expert in/ or has made use of in the past must be included in the CV.
- Failure to provide meet the submission criteria will lead to immediate disqualification of a candidate’s application.
- Successfully selected applicants will be contacted to present a portfolio of their work and undertake a practical test.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Business Analyst at BetaPlus Int'l Synergy Limited
- Financial Accountants at Afterschool Center for Career Development
- Career Opportunities at Accion Microfinance Bank
- Internal Control Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruiting for Digital Champs
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- IT Officer at Petra Microfinance Bank Plc