Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
At Workforce, we are committed to helping our clients perform at the highest levels and achieve their desired success. We pride ourselves in our ability to consistently adopt structured, rigorous and well thought through diagnostics process focused at understanding the peculiar needs of our clients and then design, develop and deploy customised innovative solutions and interventions to meet those needs.
Contribute to successful delivery of the Risk Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting (RDARR) project by driving continuous improvement, coordinating and tracking status, managing budget and ensuring resources availability.
Demonstrate basic understanding of project relating to data aggregation and management process.
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations across all cadres.
- Managing project governance responsibilities.
- Managing time, resources and project budgets.
- Managing Project Governance shared folder for easy access to project documents.
- Ensuring adherence to defined Project Governance policies.
- Monitoring and communicating project status and delivery.
- Managing project documentation and ensuring objectives set out are achieved whilst preventing scope creep.
- Prioritization and efficient time management.
- Ensure strict compliance to the Standard Operating Processes.
- The position requires a detailed approach to task completion, strong organization skills, positive relationship and communication skills, and a general understanding of assigned project dynamics.
- Work at all levels of the project from business analyst through project management as needed to govern the project execution successfully.
- Work closely with required units and other stakeholders, finance, IT cost management, legal team and other stakeholders in reviewing contracts as it relates to projects and ensure that governance is followed.
- Preferably certified in Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK or other project management qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Banking Risk Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting.
- Demonstrable understanding of basic banking concepts and dynamics, particularly in relation to risk management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations.
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies; flexibility to handle pressure coming from all directions simultaneously.
- Strong team-orientated interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people at all levels.
- Self-motivated and able to work under little supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to interact with users at all levels.
- Must be service orientated.
- Stakeholder management.
- Track record in managing regulatory-induced projects (will be an added advantage).
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate “BCBS 239 RDARR Manager” as subject of the mail.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.