At Byteworks, we are experts with a high-touch approach to IT solutions. We pride ourselves in working directly with our customers to build a relationship and fully understand your needs. We are approachable and honest. We invest time into each of our projects to recommend the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions to ensure we exceed your expectations. Our recommendations are based purely on engineering knowledge and years of IT experiences, not sales. While we do sell products, we are truly in the business of delivering IT Solutions that focus on helping our clients achieve long-term business objectives, this is how we measure our success. When you work with Byteworks, we integrate ourselves with your team, becoming a part of your success story. We thrive on solving IT challenges with unprecedented collaboration with our clients to ensure mutual success.
The Ideal candidate will lead a team on assigned projects, ensuring goals are met with high Quality, and deliver every project on time, within budget and within scope. Client and stakeholder satisfaction must be achieved.
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Representing the client's or organization's interests
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Successfully managing the relationship with the clients and stakeholders
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing for projects
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project
Qualifications and Requirements
- PMP or Prince II certified. ITIL v3 (or ITIL 2011) certification will be an added advantage
- At least 5-7 years project management experience
- First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Understands software development and maintenance lifecycle
- Proficiency in the use of MS Project, MS Excel and other related tools
- Based in Abuja or Ready to relocate to Abuja
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.