Information Technology Job Vacancy at KPMG
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community.
Auto req ID: 115858BR
Qualifications and Skills
- A B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline with a minimum of second class (Upper Division).
- Applicant must have at least 5 years of relevant Application Development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL server administration and T-SQL, with relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional certification.
- VBA and C++ will also be an added advantage.
- Apache and IIS administration
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies with best practice.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good Client / Vendor management skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work without supervision
- Highly innovative and pays attention to details
- Possess good project management skills
- Possess team supervision experience
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administration
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Jobs at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Senior Business Development Consultant at Workforce Group
- Channel and Institution Sales Professional at Ascentech Services Limited
- Mobile Money Agent at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Programs and Operation Executive at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Cake/Client Service Officer at Simeons Pivot Resources