Information Technology Job Vacancy at KPMG
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community.
Auto req ID: 115858BR
Qualifications and Skills
- A B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline with a minimum of second class (Upper Division).
- Applicant must have at least 5 years of relevant Application Development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL server administration and T-SQL, with relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional certification.
- VBA and C++ will also be an added advantage.
- Apache and IIS administration
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies with best practice.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good Client / Vendor management skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work without supervision
- Highly innovative and pays attention to details
- Possess good project management skills
- Possess team supervision experience
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administration
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Investment Banking Associates at Oscar Temple
- ICT Officer at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Office Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Sales Roles at Lorache Group
- Administration Officer at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancies at Whytecleon Limited
- IT Account Manager at WOW Jobs
- Front Desk Officers at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)