Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
- Ensuring Compliance to Regulating and company policy
- Should have presentation skills.
- Computer skills.
- Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Ensure budget setting control and Optimisation.
- Bachelor degree and ICAN/ACCA.
- Must have Accounting skills.
- Must be keen to details.
- Good Communication skills.
- Must be oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles.
- Analytical, Proactive, Customer Service Oriented.
- Good team player, highly result oriented with a strong co-ordination and leadership skills.
Method of Application
All CV’s should be sent on/before Wednesday, 8th February 2017, with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.