Senior Android Developer at OneFi
Posted on: 1 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at OneFi
OneFi is one of Africa’s fastest growing and most innovative FinTech platforms. We are looking to dominate the lending space through technological innovation and pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture.
We are looking for a passionate, career driven Senior Android Developer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to gain significant and substantial experience.
- Drive the direction of the mobile applications in the company to deliver robust, secure and efficient experiences to make our customers happy
- Design, develop and improve our Android applications across all popular devices.
- Produce technical designs and lead developers during development.
- Build up best-practices around Android development, code reviews and training.
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to troubleshoot and resolve issues
Skills and abilities
- Ability to self-start, multi-task and manage conflicting priorities
- Works well in a team environment
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5+ years' related experience as an Android Developer.
- Strong knowledge of Mobile Application development on an Android platform.
- Agile Development experience.
- Fast paced and able to work to deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to OneFi career website on onefi.bamboohr.co.uk to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OneFiSimilar Jobs
- Google Nigeria Recruiting for Product Marketing Manager, Grow with Google
- Pre-Sales Lead at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Business Development Director/Sales Director at MCM Solutions
- Software Engineer at Codetouch Technologies Limited
- Banking/Financial Application Software (Web/Desktop) Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Associate, Housing at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Senior Associate, Marketing, Sales & Relationship Management (MSRM) at Emerging Platforms