If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are an energy company employing about 34,000 people in 69 Countries in the world. We are engaged in oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as in the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products. Through refineries and chemical plants, we process crude oil and other oil-based feedstock to produce fuels, lubricants and chemical products that are supplied to wholesalers or through retail networks or distributors. We are working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably. Our work is based on passion and innovation, on our unique strengths and skills, on the quality of our people and in recognising that diversity across all aspects of our operations and organisation is something to be cherished.
The Key Responsibilities Are
- To advise management on the resources required to achieve optimum health for employees and to provide functional leadership to enable the local health care to achieve this and to supply expert medical advice, in particular the health of employees at work:
- Provide for immunization of all staff in the event of an epidemic outbreak
- Provide for the carrying out of pre-engagement medical examinations.
- Conduct medical examination, make diagnoses, prescribe medicines and give other forms of treatment for various kinds of diseases
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) operates in the land and swamp areas of the Niger Delta, under a joint venture agreement with NNPC (60%), NAOC (20%), and Oando (20%), with concessions lying within Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States. The concession covers a total area of 5,313sq.km comprising four blocks. NAOC’s production asset includes 9 No. flowstations, 2No. as plant and 1No. export terminal. Most of the flow stations have been expanded and retrofitted to take care of growth in operation and support gas gathering effort.
In addition, you will hold certification and registration in occupational medicine, clinic management and medical emergency response at all levels including:
- ATLS (advanced trauma life support)
- ACLS (advanced cardiac life support)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Medical Degree and extensive experience in managing the corporate medical function in the oil and gas sector.
- This position refers to Eni International Resources Ltd which offers global opportunities for qualified and experienced international professionals with proven expertise in their discipline.
- As an international employee with Eni, you will enjoy the dedicated support of Eni International Resources (EIRL) – a specialist team that exists to attract, recruit, assist and develop our globally mobile community of oil and gas professionals.
- In 2016, Eirl was accredited as a Top Employer UK by the Top Employers Institute for the third consecutive year, in recognition of our high quality employee conditions.
Subsaharan Africa-Nigeria-ABUJA-NG-ABUJA MAITAMA DISTRICT
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Eni career website on enirecruit.taleo.net to apply