Editorial Job Vacancy at NigerianEye
Posted on: 1 February, 2017
Deadline: 8 February, 2017
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at NigerianEye
NigerianEye is an Independent News update provider. Our sole aim is to keep our readers informed and aware of happenings in Nigeria and around the world
- Be responsible for the day to day operations of the blog accountable to the Editor in Chief.
- Manage the Instagram and Facebook page of an entertainment website
- Contribute entertainment content on the website daily.
- Edit and write entertainment content in accordance with approved standards.
- Proof read all articles scheduled for publishing, detect and correct errors in spelling and punctuation
- Approve comments, weed out spam
- Ensure contents set for publication are planned ahead and in accordance with publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Be creative and develop entertainment/lifestyle stories, keep tabs with current trends considering reader or audience appeal.
- Track all entertainment stories as it breaks and ensure it is given adequate coverage on the website
- Plan content direction of the blog
- Must be very active on your personal Twitter and Instagram social media platforms
- Continue the development of the Blog’s publication standards.
Qualifications and Qualities to possess
- B.Sc. or HND in Mass Communication, Journalism, Economics, English, International Relations,Political Science or in any other related course of study
- Must be very active on Instagram and Twitter and also have a good knowledge of social media management.
- Must be interested in music, fashion, celebrity gossip and entertainment
- Proficiency in English Language and good writing skills
- Must have a laptop in good working condition
- Must have a knowledge of using Blogger or WordPress
- Must be able to source for entertainment contents for the website
Method of Application
Interested applicants should please forward their resumes to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NigerianEyeSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Opportunities at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Writers at the Culture Custodian
- Graduate Front Desk Officers at Terragon Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Channels Television
- Social Media Executive at Concise News
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at MediaVision Limited
- Office Manager/Secretary at Monkey Media Limited
- Investment Writers at Relentless Investment Research, LLC