Job Vacancy at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Posted on: 1 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
- We are looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager to support the development and management of strategic partnerships for the CcHUB.
- As Partnerships Manager, you will work as part of an innovative team to identify and negotiate new partnerships to help drive business objectives.
- As the role also involves relationship management of existing strategic partners, you will identify and recommend opportunities to improve and extend these relationships.
- Identify, develop and negotiate new partnerships that contribute to revenue generation.
- Manage all relationships with partners and clients and recommend improvements.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of client needs and identify trends and opportunities, in order to develop plans that grow the scope and quality of our partnerships in line with our objectives.
- Manage internal stakeholders and collaborate with different teams to execute partnership plans efficiently.
- Support Practice Leads to execute partnership targets.
- Share best practice in partnership proposal requests, negotiation and relationship management with colleagues throughout the business.
- Perform other details as assigned by leadership.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant educational qualification and 3-5 years of demonstrable experience in managing and growing corporate partnerships.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- Proven track record of managing successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed networking and influencing skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in writing strong effective proposals & delivering presentations.
- Performance and target driven, committed to achieving and exceeding targets.
- Self motivated, revenue driven and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work schedules according to deadlines.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- A chance to ‘own’ your role
- An all-round fun company
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and cover letters to: email@example.com with the subject ‘Partnerships Manager’.
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria career website on cchubnigeria.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Google Nigeria Recruiting for Product Marketing Manager, Grow with Google
- Pre-Sales Lead at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Business Development Director/Sales Director at MCM Solutions
- Software Engineer at Codetouch Technologies Limited
- Banking/Financial Application Software (Web/Desktop) Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Associate, Housing at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Senior Associate, Marketing, Sales & Relationship Management (MSRM) at Emerging Platforms