Job Opening at West African Ventures (WAV)
Posted on: 1 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at West African Ventures (WAV) Ltd
West African Ventures (WAV) is a 100% Nigerian company and a leading indigenous provider of offshore engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation and vessel charter services. With corporate headquarters in Lagos, Marine Support Base and shipyard in Warri, Dry-dock and Fabrication facilities in Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone, WAV provides excellent offshore support services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector.
- General Engineering support and participation in the preparation of marine related engineering calculations and documentation such as;
- Dynamic & static Mooring analysis and preparation of vessel anchor patterns.
- Load-out arrangements.
- Transportation analysis.
- Stability analysis.
- Dynamic lifting analysis.
- Motion analysis.
- Tow plans and manual.
- Seafastening design.
- Provision of RAO, QTF and Hydrodynamic Coefficient.
- Mentorship of junior engineers & trainees.
- Participate actively in the risk assessment & mitigation on Projects
- Preparation of MTO’s required for all naval architectural design (Barge transportation especially).
- Quality of prepared engineering deliverable, i.e. in accordance with applicable specifications, contractual, legislative, regulatory, company requirements.
- Adherence to Company Management System (CMS) applicable to his field of responsibility.
- Proposing optimization and improvements in his area of responsibility.
- Degree in Naval Architecture Engineering, with minimum of 10 years’ experience in design & engineering of which a minimum of 5 years in the offshore industry, and must have good knowledge to work with software such as Orcaflex, AQWA, Autoship & Marine softwares.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to West African Ventures (WAV) Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about West African Ventures (WAV) LtdSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Liquid Mud Plant Manager at Hobark International Limited
- Integrated Measurement Solutions Account Manager at Cameron
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Country/Area Reliability Manager at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- FOPS - Start-Up Superintendent at Onstream Group
- General Manager/Director, Government Relations at Aldelia Limited
- Latest Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)