Job Opening at West African Ventures (WAV)
Posted on: 1 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
West African Ventures (WAV) is a 100% Nigerian company and a leading indigenous provider of offshore engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation and vessel charter services. With corporate headquarters in Lagos, Marine Support Base and shipyard in Warri, Dry-dock and Fabrication facilities in Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone, WAV provides excellent offshore support services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector.
- General Engineering support and participation in the preparation of marine related engineering calculations and documentation such as;
- Dynamic & static Mooring analysis and preparation of vessel anchor patterns.
- Load-out arrangements.
- Transportation analysis.
- Stability analysis.
- Dynamic lifting analysis.
- Motion analysis.
- Tow plans and manual.
- Seafastening design.
- Provision of RAO, QTF and Hydrodynamic Coefficient.
- Mentorship of junior engineers & trainees.
- Participate actively in the risk assessment & mitigation on Projects
- Preparation of MTO’s required for all naval architectural design (Barge transportation especially).
- Quality of prepared engineering deliverable, i.e. in accordance with applicable specifications, contractual, legislative, regulatory, company requirements.
- Adherence to Company Management System (CMS) applicable to his field of responsibility.
- Proposing optimization and improvements in his area of responsibility.
- Degree in Naval Architecture Engineering, with minimum of 10 years’ experience in design & engineering of which a minimum of 5 years in the offshore industry, and must have good knowledge to work with software such as Orcaflex, AQWA, Autoship & Marine softwares.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies in the Oil and Gas Industry - Alvy Consulting
- Latest Recruitment at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Head of Operations at Puma Energy
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- IT Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at Brunel Energy Nigeria
- Maventeq Systems Limited Recruiting For Inspection Engineers