Business Managers at Garment Care Nigeria
Posted on: 1 February, 2017
Deadline: 15 February, 2017
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Garment Care Limited
Garment Care is Nigeria’s premier Dry Cleaning Service provider with 3 branches located in Lagos metropolis providing a dry cleaning service for virtually all items of clothing, whether it’s everyday wear or special garments such as wedding dresses or formal wear, founded in 1999.
Reports to: Operations Director
- The Business Manager is to drive the tailoring unit as an independent business arm.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be responsible for the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of tailors in the business unit
- Ensure that all repairs and alterations are done to the highest quality standards and within the timelines promised to the customers
- Drive revenue for the department by ensuring overall targets are consistently met.
- Market and engage new customers to use the company’s services.
- Create more awareness to new and existing customers.
- Effectively plan, coordinate, monitor, supervise, organize and direct the day-to-day operations and activities of the departmental in such a way that the staff are optimally utilized to meet and satisfy the needs and expectations of customers
- Constantly monitor the tailors to ensure that customers’ garments across branches are ready for collection on due dates and in good order
- Coordinate and distribute job activities and examine the quality of job done by the tailors meet the required standard.
- Develop approaches to positively engage lost customers and ensure they patronize the service again and again
- Direct and organise tailors activities so that they will consistently meet their targets as well as avoid disappointment on due and collection dates
- Develop and manage a comprehensive database of existing and potential customers by creating accurate records and an effective follow up plan
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in any field
- 4 - 5 years relevant experience in fashion design, garment reconstruction, alterations and repairs
- Must have worked with a reputable fashion house supervising a pool of tailors
- Must have excellent cutting and tailoring skills.
- Must have knowledge of fabrics and fabric care
- Must have first-hand knowledge of sewing machines , hemming machines , interlocking machines and the most up to date machines in the market
- Must be quality oriented
- Possess management, planning and leadership competencies
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Ability to balance a variety of tasks while maintaining the highest of quality standards
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates should use the job title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs