Digital Marketing and Social Media Specialists at Alva Technologies Limited
Posted on: 1 February, 2017
Deadline: 20 February, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alva Technologies Limited
Alva Technologies Limited is a specialized IT consulting firm with world-class practices in Enterprise Technology Solutions and Infrastructure Services.
We partner with organizations to select the right technology, plan, design, build, deploy and manage their IT infrastructure to enable them realize maximum return on IT (RoIT) investments.
- As a Digital Marketing and Social Media Specialist, you will work alongside our company marketing team to identify a target market, create a brand image, and create and maintain a marketing campaign for the internet and for digital technologies.
- Build and execute daily social media initiatives and campaigns, including diverse content creation, user engagement strategies development, and major social media traffic development, across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube,Linkedln and any other relevant social media sites through competitive research, platform determination, goal setting, benchmarking, messaging, audience identification and segmentation.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or any other creative) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create brand-appropriate video and image assets for use on social media
- Create editorial calendars in collaboration with marketing,and CRM departments
- Online reviews and reputation management
- Engage fans and followers Online
- Attend to customer Request and Complaints
- Monitor trends (and make recommendations where necessary) in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analytics and Reporting: Weekly reporting on channel growth and key metrics
- Website Management: Responsible for WordPress Website Content Management with regular content update in line with needs of the business. Able to integrate WordPress plug-ins and widgets. Responsible for website maintenance and backup
- Email Marketing: Knowlegable withe email marketing software such as sendpulse, mail-chimp
- Chat:Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Must be familiar with CRM software and how to use it Must be familiar with WhatsApp and how to use it in Marketing
Qualification and Experience
- Must have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Experience using any video-editing tools will be highly regarded
- Excellent writing and language skills.
- Previous background or experience in digital marketing or social media/community management is highly regarded, as is prior experience managing paid social media campaigns.
- Skill in written and oral communication skills, including proofing
- Strong customer service experience
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Able to balance multiple tasks
- Able to work in collaboration effectively and foster good teamwork
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Able to work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to write and edit within an organizational brand
- Able to work under tight deadlines with flexibility
- Strong SEO skills
- HTML5, CSS, and WordPress
- Email Marketing , CRM, Chat software skills
- Minimum of OND in any field. Degree in Marketing or related fields with proven work experience will give an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alva Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at VDT Communications Limited
- Sales Officers at Internet Solutions Nigeria
- Manager, Demand & Business Relationship Management at 9mobile Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at IPI PowerTech
- Software Developers at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- User Experience Designer at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Job Openings at Parkway Projects Limited
- Operations Associate at Asoko Insight