Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 1 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources - Our client is one of the premier companies in Nigeria with over 2000 members of staff. They are into general service contractors and their services; include security, industrial/office cleaning, carpet/upholstery cleaning and horticulture.
Currently they are looking at recruiting a Chief Security Officer (CSO). The Officer/Coordinator will assist the Institutions to identify reasonably foreseeable internal and external risks to the security
The Job Responsibiltiies
- Review and oversee critical notification processes that are to be followed for security related incidents
- Work with regulatory bodies and the Legal offices to interpret regulations, laws, grant stipulations, etc. and develop policies, processes and standards that ensure compliance with these regulations.
- Coordinate responses to security events or violations of the confidentiality of private information.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Roles at a Leading Multinational Company
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH