Job Opening at ABB
Posted on: 31 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at ABB
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.
- Identifying and establishing new business Via good awareness of the customer , understands the needs of the customer and identifies new business possibilities as well as maximizing the potential with existing customers
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations by having a sufficient knowledge about the Unit’s offering in order to introduce the best solution of ABB offering with the customer.
- Has extensive knowledge about the customer, understands the channel strategy and the establishment of prices related to this.
- Runs the negotiations with the customer and moves the business to the agreed upon margins as well as ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the sales process.
- Organizing sales visits by fulfilling the expected number of customer visits as established with consultation with the Sales Manager.
- Full knowledge of Sales process workflows in the Division with providing pre-sales and after-sales support
- Able to comprehend and follow the ABB procedures and guidelines
- Capable to solve problems, create solutions. Especially that may be in contact with third parties.
- Communicate effectively horizontally & vertically within his organization.
- Submit on periodic bases internal reports required by the sales manager to be submitted to the LBU Management.
- Reply on all technical comments raised by the technical department in advance of submitting the offer.
- Arrangement of the Sales Proposals priorities with the Technical support to meet the required due dates.
- Support our Sales Manager to achieve the segment budget
Ideally you'll hold Bachelor Degree in Electrical Power Engineering with two years of experience in related business and fluency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is a must.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ABB career website on new.abb.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ABBSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Sales and Marketing Executives at TekniTeed Nigeria Limited
- Field Service Engineers at Culminate Consulting
- Jobs at a Reputable Automobile Company
- IT Staff at World Equipment Protection System Ltd. (WEPSL)
- Director of Operations at Sealing Engineering Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at TRANOS
- Jobs at Excel Creative Network Limited