Quality Assurance Analysts at Yudala
Posted on: 31 January, 2017
Deadline: 10 February, 2017
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Yudala
With it's headquarters in Nigeria, Yudala Limited is ready to carve a niche for itself by being the first organization to combine an online shopping platform with retail stores located in major cities across the country, with further expansion into other major African capitals.
According to the founders and management of Yudala, the online and offline stores will be able to provide various ICT products and that of lifestyle and healthy living goods direct from the manufacturers for its customers. They will also offer a suite of customer friendly payment options like the pre-paid and pay-on-delivery method.
- Analyzes/audits service incident data, emails, voice clips, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards within the Call Centre. Proper sampling of the phone calls and then report the results of the study.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Quality Manager, Call Centre leadership, Call Centre operations, analysts and the Service Quality teams.
- Performs mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support.
- Develops and conducts targeted group coaching sessions for analysts that address Service Quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Uses customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all Call Centre teams and sites.
- Uses Call Centre tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
- Education: A good first degree in any relevant discipline
- Professional Qualification: Relevant training certificate
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practice
- Data collection and ordering.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about YudalaSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Intern at Jay Osbie
- SEO Specialist at The Vane
- Sales Manager at CCD Superstores - Nosak Group
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Trogge Urban
- Merchandising And Supplier Selection & Management Job Vacancy at Konga
- Entry-Level Brand Builders (Fashion Industry) at Asoebi Sinatures & Concepts Limited
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Warehouse Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited