Job Vacancies at Snapnet Limited
Posted on: 31 January, 2017
Deadline: 9 February, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Snapnet Limited
Snapnet Nigeria is an ICT Consulting firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. The company develops and sells proprietary software and services for Financial services, Enterprise, and Public Sector.
- They will cover software opportunities in the Financial services, Telecommunication, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas sectors.
- This is a highly strategic position in the company as role will be responsible for showcasing and driving the sales of our solutions in these sectors.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Presenting and demonstrating our solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of our systems and processes, and then documenting them
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software; articulately and confidently
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
- Advising clients on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Candidate is expected to possess vast industry knowledge in commercial sector
- Candidate is expected to perform independent research and analysis on SNAPNET and its products and services
- Excellent demonstrations and Presentation skills
- Good pre-sales experience
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proffer solutions that are of value to our customers through our products and services
- Solid Territory Management and Account planning skills
- Ability to identify potential customers (customer acquisition management) and retain them as esteemed SNAPNET clients
- Candidate should possess leadership skills and ability to work within a local and virtual team
- Experience in working with local technology companies as business partners
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to focus and to deliver.
go to method of application »
- We are currently recruiting a UI/UX Designer and Web Content Specialist. Both roles are combined in one; i.e. the UX Designer will also function as the Web Content Specialist; and will be handsomely rewarded.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Create, deploy, update, and manage unique web content for the company & her clients’ products and services
- Deliver optimized content for Search Engines using keywords and meta information strategically embedded in the material
- Maintain a great author profile and promote content in various social media platforms.
- 3 or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Expertise in UX Software such as PHOTOSHOP, CorelDraw, and such; is a must
- Expertise in UI frameworks Bootstrap, Google Material, etc. is a must
- Search Engine Optimization Skills
- Excellent writing skills (being able to both manage existing content and create new ones)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Snapnet LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at XNet Security Technologies Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Access Solutions Limited
- Experienced Social Media Managers at Jambrite
- Job Opening at Mobius Wireless Solutions Limited
- Job Vacancies at Visa Incorporated
- Senior Sales Manager 3 - Proposals at GE Nigeria
- People and Culture Manager at Andela
- Front End Designers at Tsaboin