Medical Sales Representatives at DKT International
Posted on: 31 January, 2017
Deadline: 15 February, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at DKT International
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
Reports to: The Regional Manager
- DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Medical Sales Representatives based in Uyo. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion and distribution of our products.
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Work closely with the Medical Detailing Manager and the Regional Manager to ensure the Medical Detailing Program is equipped to influence private and public sector health provider’s behaviour.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the medical detailing objectives, organize trainings and build capacity of the providers accordingly.
- Identify and organize capacity building and training as required to the healthcare providers.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's with subject tagged "Medical Sales Representative -Uyo" to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DKT InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at International Alert
- Safety And Security Manager At CARE
- Latest Job Opportunities at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Project Development Officers at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Drivers/Administrators at Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) - 6 Positions
- Job Opening at Women for Women International (WfWI)
- Finance Role at RTI International