Branch Managers at Fruitbox Investment
Posted on: 30 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Fruitbox Investment
Fruitbox Investment is an investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services.
Job Locations (Ogun State):
- Ijebu Ode
The Branch Manager shall assign, direct and supervise all areas of branch operation.
You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Must be resident in the area of interest or it's immediate environs.
- 5 - 6 years proven management experience, as a operations manager or similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Business Administration or related field
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
Method of Application
Interested in this position, send your application stating your suitability and preferred location using the Apply Now button below.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fruitbox InvestmentSimilar Jobs
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Analyst Assistants at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Country Sourcing Manager at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Group Loan Officers at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
- AML Compliance Officer at a Leading Global Investment Bank - Robert Walters
- Career Opportunities in a Micro-finance Bank
- Legal Officer at Seedvest Microfinance Bank Limited
- Citibank Nigeria Recruiting for Area Security Manager