Latest Job Opportunity at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 30 January, 2017
Deadline: 13 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Core purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for the delivery and overall success of each program, supervise managers and inform management on progress and performance, ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the organization.
- Initiating and setting goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Planning the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Developing or approving budgets and operations.
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Good listening skills
- Good people skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Time Management.
- Detail oriented.
- Minimum of B.Sc in management or a relevant field. A master’s degree would be and added advantage
- Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional: Bachelor’s degree in related field, Three to five years’ related experience.
Key performance Objectives and Indicators:
- Relevance towards the overall success of the Organisation
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition
- Achievement of all set targets
- Proven experience as program director or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
- A business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
Method of Application
Apploicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Streaming Media Systems Engineer at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sketchup Expert at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Career Prime
- IT Support Personnel at Realworld Systems Geo IT Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Project Mechanical Engineer at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
- Structural Engineer at Culminate Consulting
- Business Development Executives at AIM Consultants
- Business Services Manager at Human Edge Limited