Engineering Vacancy at Adexen
Posted on: 30 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, is a leading FMCG / Consumer goods company, is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Reference: 1181
Industry: FMCG - Consumer Goods
The Shift engineer will be responsible for following duties:
- Overseeing the shift production process.
- Ensuring that production is cost effective and efficiency is being maintained.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of all the machinery.
- Doing routine, preventive and predictive maintenance of the machine himself.
- Ensuring that products are produced in a timely manner and are produced with quality guideline.
- Ensure proper documentation and reordering of spare parts with company guideline.
- Liaising between Shift Supervisors and report to factory manager.
- Ensuring GMP, GHP, CCP and process parameters to be maintained within the limit.
- Ensuring health and safety guideline are followed.
- Motivating the team member and team to do the right job on time.
- Identifying training needs and ensuring proper training is provided to the team.
- Treat workmen, team member and team with respect and treat others how you would like to be treated yourself.
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Hand on experience in FFS machine, snacks fryers, extruder, and horizontal flow wrap machine.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance system, TPM, Preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of interpersonal skills are needed to communicate in both oral and written.
- Should have knowledge of RCA, fault finding, solution of above mentioned machines.
- Decision making skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Basic computer skills is needed
- Time management skills
- Patience and self confidence
- Team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at The Dangote Group
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Graduate Sales Interns
- Latest Vacancies at SABMiller
- Sourcing Specialist, Manufacturing Equipment & Services at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Import and Export Coordinator at Kimberly Clark
- Key Account Manager Nigeria - Fragrance at Givaudan
- Engineering Manager at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- Warehouse Manager at SABmiller Plc