If a picture says a thousand words, then Onstream Media Corporation speaks volumes about corporate communication and digital asset management. The company's Digital Media Services Group provides video and audio Webcasting to corporate clients, and produces Internet-based multimedia streaming promotional videos for hotels and resorts. The group also includes DMSP (Digital Media Services Platform) and UGC (User Generated Content) divisions, which provide encoding, storage, search, retrieval, and reuse of photos, audio files, Web pages, and other digital files. Onstream's Audio & Web Conferencing Services Group includes conferencing provider Infinite, and audio and video networking services provider EDNet.
- The Marine Superintendent provides expertise in the specialist field of marine engineering and operations tsupport
- Deepwater District marine activity as required by TOTAL directives for Marine operations.
- Schedule, plan, prepare, manage and supervise various offshore marine operations, and provide Company Marine
- Representation for marine engineering related equipment; liaising with Line Management and Client Departments as
- Assist with all marine auditing requirements, which includes auditing of a wide range of offshore vessels, such as
- MODU’s and DSV and other specialist vessels, and contractors’ management systems, ensuring full compliance with
- Company Management System
- Monitor the operation and condition of all Deepwater vessels.
- Ensure all operations under job holder’s supervision are conducted safely and within agreed SLA's.
- Provide feedback for Marine Contract Service Quality Meetings.
- Provide regular reports and updates tthe Manager of Deepwater Marine regarding Marine Operations and Vessels’
- Ensure the implementation and application of the COMPANY Marine procedures (guidelines on approach tOffshore
- installations, etc.), Company Management System and COMPANY HSE rules by Contractors
- Assist with the development and propose revision of marine procedures in compliance with the Company Management
- Monitor and propose corrective actions tMarine related anomaly reports and vessels action trackers
- Assist contractor Marine operations, procedure analysis and follow up of their application on site
- Participate in the incident investigation and follow-up (implementation of CTA conclusions)
- Conduct inspection of potential and contracted vessels and assessment of the crew
- Inspect on Quarterly basis the boat landings and issue a comprehensive report regarding their conditions.
- Continually monitor the fast crew boat activities with referent Captains of the contractors.
- Conduct OVID inspections for Total Nigeria
- Ensure Dynamic Positioning follow-up as well as DP audits for the Fleet of Total Nigeria
- Advise Offshore Installation Managers for the Marines Operations (loading & unloading cargoes, transfer of pax…)
- Provide Marine expertise tall departments offshore (Drilling, Projects and Production) concerning marine related
- Maintain support for marine operations for all the affiliate’s entities.
- Ensure TOTAL HSE policy for all Deepwater District and CONTRACTORS’ Marine operations is adhered to.
- Maintain technical supervision of all marine activities.
- Issue Inspection and Close-out report
- Issue Anomaly and incident Report
- Ensure technical compliance with Total’s standards.
- Report tLagos Marine Manager, Lagos Marine Superintendant and Marine Offshore Manager on AkpFPSO
Incumbent is based offshore OML130, Nigeria.
Work regime: rotational 4 weeks on/4 weeks off (7 days per week)
Frequent movement from one vessel tanother with occasionally movement tport (Onne and/or Lagos)
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Class 1 Master’s certificate (STCW95) for seagoing vessel
- 10 years experience as Chief Officer and Captain on Offshore Vessels (AHTS, PSV, IMR) with Full DPCertificate
- Hold valid OVID inspector accreditation
- Experience in organisation, planning of personnel transport & logistics
- Proven record of achievement within marine operations.
- Languages: Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Assisting in the management of inventory levels by utilising forecast and safety stock systems, while supporting demand requirements, and keeping cost of inventory in mind
- Purchasing of inventory, warehouse materials and freight products when required
- Performing and organising the effective receipt and storage of inventory into the warehouse, ensuring FIFO rules are applied
- Fostering and managing relationships with Couriers, including the organisation of specific handling requirements
- Organising the effective dispatch of products to internal and external customers, including sales orders, rental requests, sample orders, warranty replacements, all in a timely manner
- Hands on investigation and correction of discrepancies for missing or incorrect inventory
- Working closely with the Customer Service team to ensure all conferences, training sessions, service days are picked, packed and dispatched as per instructions
- Identify, initiate, motivate and implement Continuous Improvements, working closely with the IT and CI departments. Organise and lead the meetings as the CI Champion
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.