Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
We have been mandated by our client a micro-finance bank to recruit in the capacity below:
- Accountable for the development and coordination of the bank’s internal auditing activities.
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Review of accounting procedures.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
- Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the bank’s internal controls over financial reporting.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting.
- Must be a chartered Accountant.
- 3-5 years of external audit experience, ideally with exposure to financial services and accounting firms.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 5 team members.
go to method of application »
- Perform on-site installation of electrical systems and equipment; perform ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and calibration after installation.
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer's sites.
- Maintain knowledge of the report system to the extent required for timely and accurate input of field information necessary.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Electrical Degree from an accredited university
- Experience with power or lightening project a plus
- Acts as Duty Engineer when required to receive out-of-hours calls and determines course of action.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as the subject of the mail.