Job Vacancy at the Skills Horizon Academy
Posted on: 30 January, 2017
Deadline: 21 February, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Skills Horizon Academy
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
SHA is the most popular eLearning platform for Skills Development and Information and Communication Technology. It allows the online delivery of training, optimizing time and reducing costs associated with traditional learning methods.
- The ideal candidate, working in close contact with the Admin/Finance and the Product Development/ Marketing Department, is expected to be a graduate of Computer Science or related fields with ample academic, professional and practical ICT skills to function as the Academy Technical Officer and performing the following functions and any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Manage the Academy Network, understanding the existing network architecture (wired and wireless), expanding it and managing based on needs. Special focus on this is microtik devices (routers, switches, radios, cabling, user management and configuration.
- Management of the Academy internet and intranet services, interfacing with ISP, deployment of internet; configuration of users, security, distribution etc. Put in place an effective internet and intranet systems for clients and staff.
- Hardware and Software maintenance and repairs: Servers, clients, stand alone, computers, inverters, UPS, stabilizers, projectors, security, system software etc.
- Management of the Academy server and server-side related activities.
- Setting up and management of Computer Based Tests
- Graphics and website maintenance.
- Social Media platform management
- Preparing and setting up the Academy for Certification examination, courses, lectures and other uses.
- Initiate, develop and deliver ICT related training and development activities.
- Interface with external technical officers and consultants as may be assigned from time to time.
- Optimising and develop the Centre for video/audio streaming and video conferencing, monitoring and security
- Candidates should be a graduate of Computer Science or related fields with ample academic, professional and practical ICT skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a short one page cover letter describing yourself and your work ethics, along with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: SHA is extremely selective about its application process and will not consider unqualified candidates with a poor attitude to work.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Skills Horizon AcademySimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Cloud Interactive Associates (CIA)
- Account/Finance Officer at Riby Finance
- Application Support Engineer at MTN Nigeria
- Job Openings at Ericsson Nigeria
- Current Job Placements at Ekovolt Telco Limited
- 2018 Graduate Development Program at INLAKS
- Latest Jobs at Tecno Telecoms Limited
- Legal Assistant at Transsion Holdings