Job Vacancy at IFES
Posted on: 30 January, 2017
Deadline: 13 February, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at International Foundation for Elec
IFES - A reputable international NGO that supports the building of electoral democracies seeks qualified applicants to fill the following short term vacancies in its Abuja office. The open positions are subject to availability of funds. All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as good team players.
- Responsible for providing administrative, transport and logistics arrangements.
- This will include but not limited to event locations, hotels, air tickets, food, etc.
- Inventory management, manage participants and vendor database.
- Assist in the procurement of training materials, office supplies. Assisting in preparing of purchase orders for all procurements.
- Travel logistics for staff, consultants and event participants. Manage office vehicles.
- Manage appointments and meeting schedules in and outside of office.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar position.
- Experience working on a USAID, DFID or any other donor agency funded projects will be an advantage.
- Must have very good negotiation skills
- Must have experience in inventory management
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and writing) skills
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria.
- Highest consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate strong and proven track record in elections
- related projects.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their application, current resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com.
Only applications sent by email will be considered and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IF...Similar Jobs
- Drivers at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Consultants at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Logistics Officer at INTERSOS
- Jobs at Environmental Development and Family Health Organization (EDFHO)
- Tuberculosis (TB) Supply Chain Logistics Advisor at Chemonics International
- Job Openings at Christian Aid
- Jobs at Maigoje Foundation
- Graphic Artist at the Institute of Credit Administration