Job Vacancy at IFES
Posted on: 30 January, 2017
Deadline: 13 February, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at International Foundation for Elec
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
IFES - A reputable international NGO that supports the building of electoral democracies seeks qualified applicants to fill the following short term vacancies in its Abuja office. The open positions are subject to availability of funds. All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as good team players.
- Responsible for providing administrative, transport and logistics arrangements.
- This will include but not limited to event locations, hotels, air tickets, food, etc.
- Inventory management, manage participants and vendor database.
- Assist in the procurement of training materials, office supplies. Assisting in preparing of purchase orders for all procurements.
- Travel logistics for staff, consultants and event participants. Manage office vehicles.
- Manage appointments and meeting schedules in and outside of office.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar position.
- Experience working on a USAID, DFID or any other donor agency funded projects will be an advantage.
- Must have very good negotiation skills
- Must have experience in inventory management
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and writing) skills
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria.
- Highest consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate strong and proven track record in elections
- related projects.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their application, current resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com.
Only applications sent by email will be considered and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IF...Similar Jobs
- Project Co-ordinator, TEGA at Girl Effect Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at Crown Agents
- Data Entry Officers at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- Job Opportunities at Street Child
- Job Vacancies at National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI)
- HR Coordinator at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Clinical Coordinator at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Humanitarian Affairs Officer (HAO) at the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)