If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
LORACHE LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. We develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organisation design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
LORACHE provides a range of open and dedicated training programmes that gives insight and help clients develop and maintain the flow of integrated information and commercial insights to gain competitive advantage.
Our client, a Multinational FMCG company with differnt brands of products,
COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB (education and experience required)
- University Degree
- Minimum of 8 years working experience of sales in FMCG
- Age : Max age limit of 40 years
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTION
- Achieves the Region’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the region
SPECIFIC TARGETS / OBJECTIVE
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his region.
- Make product available in every area within his region by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all sales force within his region
go to method of application »
SUMMARY OF REQUIRED SKILLS
- Microsoft office suites
- Tally ERP 9
- Quick Books
- Sage Accounting(ERP)
- Peachtree Accounting
- Caseware Audit
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent Qualification
- 2-3 Years Experience in Audit for Investigation and/or Risk based evaluation ;
- Preferably in case of FMCG industry, but Other Industries, except Finance can be evaluated;
- Proficiency in Excel,Word, Powerpoint is mandetory ;
- Exposure in ERP [Specifically in Dynamics] will have added advantage;
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency;
- Assume responsibility for various segments of audits under supervision;
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Reasonable experience in Finance/accounting
go to method of application »
- Recruit, interview suitable and effective candidates.
- Screen applicants,train new employees and recommend dismissals.
- Assign workers to their duties and inspect work for conformance to standards and cleanliness
- Coordinate work activities among departments
- Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean and orderly environment
- Monitor stock of cleaning equipment and materials in order for request to be placed on timely basis.
- Maintain a flexible daily cleaning schedule
- Take inventory of stock to ensure adequate supplies
- Prepares report,staff payroll and department expenses
- Performs cleaning duties in case of emergency or staff shortage.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Area Sales Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audit Executive - email@example.com
- Supervisor - firstname.lastname@example.org