Information Technology Job Vacancy at Byteworks Technology Solutions
Posted on: 30 January, 2017
Deadline: 1 February, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
At Byteworks, we are experts with a high-touch approach to IT solutions. We pride ourselves in working directly with our customers to build a relationship and fully understand your needs. We are approachable and honest. We invest time into each of our projects to recommend the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions to ensure we exceed your expectations. Our recommendations are based purely on engineering knowledge and years of IT experiences, not sales. While we do sell products, we are truly in the business of delivering IT Solutions that focus on helping our clients achieve long-term business objectives, this is how we measure our success. When you work with Byteworks, we integrate ourselves with your team, becoming a part of your success story.
The Technology Support position will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Software Application. She/he must be able to prioritize the issues for resolution and communicate those issues and status to the Head of Software Development. Candidate must be able to work with the Software Development Team on design, development and testing activities, and must have a good understanding of .Net 2.0 or higher and SQL Server 2005 and higher.
- Must have developed at least five web sites using ASP.Net and Database (esp. SQL Server).
- Very good knowledge on Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Bootstrap, JQuery, JQuery UI, WCF and ASMX services, windows services
- Database design and development using SQL Server
- Able to write SQL scripting, stored procedures, triggers, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Very good knowledge on database technologies using SQL Server.
- Very good problem solving skills.
- Able to update the knowledge in Microsoft technologies.
- Thorough knowledge of internet infrastructure and have worked with formal testing environments.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- BS/BA degree, 2-5 years experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Banking/Financial Application Software (Web/Desktop) Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Associate, Housing at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Senior Associate, Marketing, Sales & Relationship Management (MSRM) at Emerging Platforms
- HMS Marketing Executives at Ifotta
- Product Pricing & Analysis Executive at Airtel Nigeria
- Fleet Management Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Application/Solutions Developer at Intellifin Solutions Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at ATC Nigeria