Customer Service Job Vacancy at Erecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 30 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is an E-Commerce company founded by proven eCommerce entrepreneurs in Nigeria. An amazing opportunity has arisen to join this fast paced e-Commerce company as a Customer Service Manager
In this role you will be responsible for delivering world class customer service across the business and over our customer communication channels. You will also be responsible for managing and improving our contact center.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BSc degree
- 5-7 Years minimum experience in Customer Service related Management roles
- Experience in working with High Growth companies
- Experience in managing CRM platforms
- Proven experience in managing CLV, NPS, CEM metrics
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Order Processor at Supermart.ng
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Software Tester at Supermart.ng
- Graduate and Experienced Vacancies at Dressmeoutlet.com
- Receptionist at Next2You.com.ng
- Sales Representatives at AwoofDay.com.ng
- Latest Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Head, Category Management at an e-Commerce Company - Bradfield Consulting