Many Africans find it difficult to get the right professional to do their tasks. It sometimes takes multiple phone calls and referrals to meet a developer for example. That means testing with a live project, your hard-earned money and precious time to see he or she is the right person for your business. And then there’s the issue of attitude and timeliness once payment has been made.
That’s where we come in.
Findworka is an online marketplace for digital services and gigs, where customers find and connect with diverse qualified freelance experts in Africa in the most affordable, timely and secured manner.
Findworka is hiring a customer service intern. The candidate will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about Findworka products.
Responsibilities- The intern will:
- communicate with users either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- perform customer verifications.
- process orders, forms, applications and requests
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- record details of actions taken.
- prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- maintain customer databases
- follow up on customer interactions
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Education and Experience
- OND and HND graduate.
- knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google docs.
- ability to type at an “okay” speed.
- Great attitude.
- interpersonal skills
- communication skills – verbal and written
- listening skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- attention to detail and accuracy
- data collection and ordering
- customer service orientation
- stress tolerance.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, kindly send your resume by clicking the apply now button and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
N.B: We only hire awesome people.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale