Job Opportunity at Calabar Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 27 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Calabar Microfinance Bank
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Calabar Microfinance Bank is an integrated financial service institution with a hard earned reputation for excellent financial business practices and a goal of fostering wealth creation by supporting and promoting business and entrepreneurial development among the economically/entrepreneurially “Active poor” and under-banked population. With its Corporate Headquarters at No. 72 Egerton Street, Calabar. CMF Bank started as a Community Bank in Cross River State fully licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria.
Calabar MFB was incorporated as a Private Limited Liability Company by a group of Nigerians in April 14th 1992 (Then Calabar Community Bank ) the Bank received its Community banking provisional license in June 30th 1992 and commenced operation in August 15th 1992. It operated as a Community Bank under the supervision of National Board for Community Bank until 2003 when the supervision and regulatory functions was transferred by the Federal Government of Nigeria to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Bank applied and obtained a banking license in May 25th, 2004 from the CBN.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Calabar Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company
- Sales/Marketing Manager at CAPIS Limited
- Loan Review Associate at Branch.co
- Executive Bankers at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- 2018 Graduate Management Development Programme at Ecobank Nigeria
- 2018 Graduate Frontline Absorption at Access Bank Plc
- Senior Research Economist at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)