360 Degree Habitat Limited is duly registered with RC: 1059575 under the Laws of the federal republic of Nigeria under the Companies and Allied matters act 1990, pursuant to section 659 as a company, with corporate head office at House 12b, Rd 1311, Phase 2, Kado Estate. Abuja and operations office at number 19b, road B, Agodi G.R.A, Ibadan.
360 degree is a company that specialize in general civil engineering construction works, general merchandise, import and export services and general supplies. With Fifteen (15) employees specializing in civil engineering, Architecture and planning, Landscaping and estate management, we are very proud of accelerated professional experience brought to the firm by the principal partners and the professional staff of Architects, Planners, Engineers and Surveyors. This experience and expertise allows us to dazzle our clients with a wide range of structural analysis, Architectural planning and project management skills.This diversity of talents and round-the-clock project execution also provide our clients with the highest level of comprehensive service possible within the time frame.
Department: Civil Engineering
- To contribute to the profitability of the business through the leadership of the construction business stream.
- To be responsible for managing the Construction Business Stream within the Civil Engineering Division; reporting to the Director of Civil Engineering.
- To manage a team of senior contract managers, contract managers and supervisors to deliver construction works
- To support clients in the pre-construction phase, reviewing tender information and workloads, supporting the allocation of resources and carrying out site visits where required.
- To work closely with the senior management team and the Senior Commercial Manager to deliver month financial reports including budgets, forecasts, profit and loss, and MLO (most likely out turn).
- To support the estimating team with the bid management for tenders
- To provide visible leadership and emphasis to the Health and Safety of sites.
- To ensure the programming of resources is optimized to deliver projects to the desired level of safety, quality and profitability.
- To review job costs and values to ensure the maximum levels of profitability.
- To ensure smooth running of sites through regular liaison with the team, the client and our supply chain.
- To work in conjunction with the Marketing and Commercial departments to ensure aligned business development and opportunity success/failure reporting.
- To chair regular team progress meetings internally and externally with clients.
- To monitor works to ensure the accurate submission of monthly applications, invoices and final account settlement.
- To ensure that all works are completed to both a timely and a satisfactory standard, including liaising with the client.
- To ensure the timely collation of information for Health and Safety
- To ensure that project handover and reviews are undertaken on all projects and contracts.
- To act in accordance with company policies and procedures, particularly with reference to our Equality and Diversity policies, procedures and practices.
- To behave in a manner that supports the company's stated Vision and Values and ensure other team members do like-wise.
- To uphold the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and practices.
- To undertake other duties and ad hoc projects as required.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Engineering or any relevant Construction related discipline
- Membership of an appropriate professional organization a plus
- Prior experience of contracts management
- Previous experience of working on heavy civil engineering projects and demonstrable market knowledge
- Previous role(s) in a commercially focused organization an advantage
- Technically competent in industry disciplines
- Interpersonal Skills Excellent verbal and written communications skills at all levels
- High business ethics - honesty, culturally unbiased
- Team Orientation, Individual thinker capable of actively contributing to the delivery of team performance
- Ability to operate in and manage a large team in a collaborative manner to ensure other parties are fully engaged
- Commercial Understanding , Strong customer focus and excellent customer service skills
- Strong commercially awareness
- Computer literate
- Personal Effectiveness, Demonstrable ability to work in a busy environment
- Experience of working under pressure
- Strong concern for order and quality ,robust attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills,with the ability to prioritise and Self motivated
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications via mail to: email@example.com