UX / UI Designer at Kings Elite Global Resources Limited
Posted on: 27 January, 2017
Deadline: 30 June, 2017
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Kings Elite Media
Kings Elite is a Lagos based Digital Marketing and Website Design Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high quality Digital services to our clients. Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business and attract more sales.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- This position is saddled with the responsibility of creating groundbreaking visual and UX design solutions in support of the Brand Experience team
- Responsible for creating compelling and innovative visual design and multimedia solutions
- Liaising with clients and developing graphics and multimedia solutions from their concepts
- Create wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes of rich interactive interfaces to communicate design concepts
- Design GUI for web and mobile applications (Windows, Mobile, Android, IOS, & BB)
- Participate in documenting user interaction work flows
- Discover, evaluate, and document design patterns and standards for proposed solutions
- Deliver exceptional and innovative results, with an agile approach and mobile-first mind set across all projects, fueled by best of breed design and technologies
- Work closely with Product Management and Development Engineering to create innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Perform usability testing and analysis through all aspects of the design process
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, mockups, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in creating responsive web sites that work on various devices such as Mobile, Tablets and Desktop.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Problem solving skills and independent self-direction
- Design & Analytical Skills
- Ability to communicate/interact/collaborate effectively in a team
- Strong background in creative and graphics design
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kings Elite MediaSimilar Jobs
- Graphics/Creative Designer at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Graphic Designers at Doculand Business Solutions Limited
- Sales Executives at Print Anything™
- Job Opportunities at DODO Design Agency
- Job Openings at Centrespread
- Social Media Marketer at Brelix Online Marketing
- Social Media Marketer at NaijaSEO