Westside Academy in collaboration with Study Overseas Specialized Institute is an organization which is saddled with the responsibility of providing qualitative educational services both internationally and locally to students who wish to study in America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, Nigeria, etc.
- Westside Academy is looking to hire an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) teacher to teach ICT classes in Westside Academy University Foundation Programme (UFP) following schemes of work based on the school's curriculum; and create a productive and demanding learning environment.
- Westside Academy UFP is a nine-month full-time course that provides students with a core of modules designed to prepare them for a wide variety of undergraduate courses in three different pathways, computing pathway respectively.
Key responsibilities for the role of ICT Teacher include:
- Preparation of lesson plans
- Provision of appropriate teaching and learning for timetabled classes
- Production of differentiated tasks for able children and those who might require further support
- Setting appropriate homework tasks and assessment of all work thoroughly and promptly
- Preparation of suitable teaching resources
- Compilation of monthly reports on student progress
- Provision of support for fellow staff in their use of ICT
- Participation in the school’s programme of extra-curricular activities.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Bright, confident and sociable personality
- Recognized degree in ICT
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.