Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa"
We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents.
Our client is a leading FMCG / Consumer goods company.
The Sales Executive must translate the organization’s vision, mission, and values into a meaningful context in order to maximize the sales team potential and craft sales plans for high performance. He/she will be responsible for meeting customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative while overseeing the sales operation.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Setting objectives, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products by implementing sales plans
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and the sales team as a whole
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Monitoring the sales team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to HR staffing guidelines
- Train new sales people to ensure success
- University Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1208
Our client is a multinational Oil & Gas company.
The Legal Counsel will have to support the Legal, Contracts and risk management of the Group.
- Corporate Matters
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial/business agreements associated with sales and marketing
- Perform or have performed company secretary functions
- Advise on and prepare necessary documentation for inter-company transactions in respect of corporate matters as requested
- Comment on draft sales and purchase agreements within the normal trade.
- Draft and / or comment on other agreements as required on group and regional basis.
- Draft, prepare and negotiate client contracts.
- Participate in negotiations as required.
- Advise project managers/contracts engineers/procurement department on
- Contractual matters relating to subcontracts as requested.
- Handling of sale and acquisitions of equipment and equity interests on an as requested basis.
- Manage the legal aspect of a wide range of transactions for Assets and Commercial, including complex contracts, all aspects of workout, restructuring, collection and risk analysis.
- Draft and review various types of agreements with partners as requested.
- Manage outside counsel and vendors, including fees, use of, etc.
Handling of Disputes and Litigations
- Keep record of disputes and litigations involving group companies listed under “Corporate Matters” above.
- Handle litigations falling under a) above, including the engagement of external legal advisor in consultation with the Corporate V.P. & General Counsel.
General Legal Advise
- Advise and assist the Regional Vice President and the Corporate VP & General Counsel on legal matters upon request.
- Ensure compliance monitoring and internal controls are in place, including processes for management of operational risk, in accordance with Company and regulatory standards.
- The Legal Counsel has always the authority to act to protect the best interests of the Group.
- Special authority is granted in order to enable signature on behalf of companies in relation to company secretarial functions as decided from time to time.
- In matters handled by, general or special authority may be conferred to the Legal Advisor from case to case.
- External: With Clients, Suppliers, Partners, Owners and others as necessary.
- Internal: With Corporate V.P. & General Counsel, Legal & Contracts Manager, Senior Legal Counsel and other Legal Counsels and others as necessary.
- Master degree in Law.
- A minimum of 5 years (post articles) experience
- Knowledge of and experience in cross border transactions will be a significant advantage
- In-depth knowledge and experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Team player and business-minded lawyer who possess good common sense and sound
- Should hold a practicing certificate in the appropriate jurisdiction
- Strong analytical, oral and written English, communication skills
- Well-honed negotiation, advocacy skills, judgment, strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent business judgment and ability to apply business solutions to legal problems
- High level of integrity and proficiency with personal computers
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1209
Our client is a leading provider of marine support services to the Oil & Gas Industry.
The responsibilities for this position shall include offshore vessel maintenance and repairs electrical/mechanical
- Manage technical & maintenance operations on board
- Supervise engineer personnel
- In charge of safety of all materials & equipments in a cost effective manner
- Ensure complete compliance with the company and regulatory requirements
- Know and adhere to all company safety and operational policies and management directives
- Possess Marine Engineer Officer Certificate of Competency
- Possess the required Basic and Advanced mandatories
- Possession of relevant additional qualification will be an added advantage
- Possess a valid International passport
- Possess a valid discharge book showing a minimum of 24 months seatime experience in the marine industry
- Possess a valid yellow card
- Possess a valid medical certificate
- Must be registered as a seafarer with NIMASA
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1205
Our client is one of the largest chemical producer in the world.
The incumbent will take full ownership and responsibility of all Supply Chain processes for local and export orders across multiple SBU’s for specified countries. Key tasks will include:
- Manage customer order process from order entry to invoicing and delivery - including updates and maintenance of order process manuals, best practice sharing, as well as providing customs control and advice for import and export logistics.
- Building and leading the Logistics and Supply Chain team and implementing activities to ensure operational excellence in West Africa as a competitive advantage.
- Manage medium term projects relating to Logistics and Supply Chain within West Africa
- Review and define West Africa Supply Chain and Logistics concept and requirements, and implementation thereof in relation to the changing and developing West African market.
We require a candidate who is methodical, detailed, and able to work under pressure. Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English. Specific requirements are:
- University degree in business, science or supply chain management, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years professional work experience at a management level in the Freight / Customs related field, or Supply Chain consulting background in African markets.
- Minimum of 2 years working in cross-cultural environments and demonstrated ability to adapt to international project work.
- Extended operational experience in global supply chain management, business process improvement, project management and team based organizational change management.
- Strong computer skills and previous experience using SAP and MS Office.
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1204
Our client is a leading provider of marine services to the Oil and Gas industry
The Contract Manager is responsible for ensuring the service delivery to the clients as agreed to in the contract(s) under his responsibility. Some of the accountabilities are but not limited to;
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with the Client.
- Ensure that the contractual obligations are met to the full satisfaction of the customer.
- Conduct regular performance review meetings on basis of pre-agreed performance parameters.
- Ensure all operations are undertaken in a safe and secure manner and in full compliance with the company’s SLIMS policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all operational and vessel personnel comply with all relevant regulations as well as Operational and SHEQ policies and procedures and that non-compliance is analyzed, evaluated and corrective/preventive actions are swiftly being taken.
- Actively promote SHE-Q awareness and monitor performance in order to ensure full application of safety standards and safe working practices. “Lead by example”.
- Ensure that operations are performed in a professional, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Select local subcontractors and ensure to subsequently control and administer their performance.
- Negotiate and manage all service agreements, sub-contractors etc. within the limits of authority.
- Manage the contract’s P&L
- Manage the administration of local purchases, contractors as well as financial responsibility for same.
- Provide input to annual budgets and monthly/quarterly performance reports.
- Monitor the financial performance of the contract and ensure the contract budget is being achieved.
- Ensure that vessels are managed to the technical specifications as directed by Regional/Corporate Technical departments making sure that vessels are maintained in class.
- Ensure procedures covering all routine maintenance of deck and engine room machinery and equipment are followed and that appropriate required records are kept on board.
- Have the required number of defined annual inspections conducted and reports produced in a timely fashion in line with prevailing procedures.
- Supervise onboard maintenance on all vessels and assist in a ‘hands-on’ manner in training staff and crew in routine and non-routine maintenance and repair.
- Apply corporate policies and ethical standards.
- Ensure that the company’s legal structure and company registration/documentation complies with all local legal and regulatory requirements.
- Obtain and keep on record all required certificates in accordance with local legislation and contract conditions.
- Assist commercial managers with intelligence regarding the developments and new opportunities that might come up in that country
- Assist commercial managers in meeting prospective clients
- Accomplished professional with deep, relevant work experience.
- Good motivator and coach of own staff and Crew.
- Commercial savvy in dealing with the clients.
- Act as an Ambassador on behalf of the Group towards all relevant stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of financial and reporting processes.
- Good business acumen
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.